Friday, August 26, 2011

First Week of School!

Our first week of school just flew by! It was an exciting week with a lot of information covered. Please ask your child about their first week of school. Some great questions would be:

What do you do if there is a fire drill at school? (get in line, walk outside with voices quiet, line up behind the playground).

What does it look like to be kind? What are some of the ways we can be kind in the classroom?

What does it look like to be responsible? How can I be responsible in class?

What does it look like to be respectful? What can I do to be respectful at school?

What can I do if there is a bully at school? What should I do first? If that doesn't work, what can I do next?

Why is it important to wash your hands?

Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment